Here you will find opinionated reflections on various topics, related to my past teaching activities and current activities in the industry. Note: the opinions are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer.
Also consider my Must-Reads (last updated 26/08/2021) and Must-See Talks (last updated 04/02/2021). Feel free to drop me an email if you have questions or want to discuss my reflections / Must-Reads / Must-Sees.
- Teaching Software Engineering to Undergraduates (01/02/2022)
- Rethinking my role as Teacher in times of Distance Learning (09/12/2021)
- Back in distance learning - a call to Students (22/11/2021)
- Why would you do a Masters Degree in Computer Science? (26/08/2021)
- On Burnout and Work Ethic in Teaching during Corona (16/05/2021)
- Becoming a Digital Teaching Nomad? (04/02/2021)
- About the Privilege of constant Learning (21/01/2021)
- From Coder to Developer (20/01/2021)
- Software Engineering is a learning process, working code a side effect (18/01/2021)
- Teaching Haskell means teaching important concepts (17/01/2021)